- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Complete applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 3 – 5 years of Java web application development
- A University Degree or equivalent in information technology, computer science/engineering.
- A master’s degree in a related field would be advantageous.
Experience and Essential Skills
- Good Team player with excellent verbal Communication.
- Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements gathering and knowledgeable in Software Development Process with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)