- Create, configure and tune WebLogic domains/applications for performance
- JDBC Connection Pool and Multipool configuration with Oracle, MySql, etc.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR, and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- Upgrade of WebLogic servers in development, testing and production environment and applying patch and service packs.
- WebLogic Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin Console and JMX.
- Cluster Configuration – Single Cluster, Multiple Clusters and Deployment over clusters.
- WebLogic’s HttpProxyServlet and HttpClusterServlet configurations.
- Server Performance Tuning – Thread Dump Analysis, Core Dump Analysis when Server crashed unevenly.
- JMS Configurations– JMS Server, Connection Factory, Foreign JMS server, Message Bridge, Topic/Queue, Distributed destinations.
- Creating security roles, group policy, user authentication, auditing and authorization.
- Work on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates and client authentication.
- Node Manager Configuration – remote managed server start and stop. SSL communication between admin server and node manager.
- Writing Scripts to handle complex automation / administration using Shell scripting.
- Working with WebLogic utilities – WebLogic Admin, WebLogic Deployer, ejbc, appc.
- A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Certifications in ITIL, Java, Oracle, or SCRUM. PMP certification (or Prince2) will be an advantage.
Experience and Essential Skills
- At least five (5) years experience of working with WebLogic and Oracle technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical staff, provide direction and support, and ensuring that project schedules are maintained and deadlines are met and tasks completed.
- Demonstrated ability to provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly status reports to project management.